Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Waffles & Coagulation

Isaac, (YES, my brother!) actually made waffles for breakfast this morning! They were really good. He said he had to "improvise" a little since we didn't have enough shortning, and I know he added some extra eggs. They were good anyway. We have the coolest waffle iron.

So, I made some white sauce last night, and I don't know what I was thinking, because it was kind of runny. It was actually a lot like gravy, only with cheese in it. I had expected it to coagulate while it was still hot, (for some reason) but it didn't. This morning, the leftovers are certainly coagulated. I should have made it thicker in the first place. Oh well, it wasn't bad, just runny. We had it on chips with salsa.

I've been dying to make some bread, ever since we got home, but I can't seem to get enough sure hours all together at the same time while I feel like it. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get some time tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home